The California Rural Crime Prevention Task Force is offering college scholarships to active members of the task force and their immediate families. Two $1,000 annual scholarships will be awarded.
The deadline for applications are as follows:
– Spring Semester – October 15th (Scholarship awarded at February meeting)
– Fall Semester – July 15th (Scholarship awarded at November meeting)
High school or college GPA must be at least a 3.0.
How To Apply:
1. Please complete the online application below. Be sure to complete all required fields and attach all required files, and files that you feel are necessary and pertinent to your application. Once submitted, your application will be reviewed by our board and if chosen, you will be contacted by a CRCPTF representative.
2. Please complete a personal statement outlining your academic goals and objectives. This statement should include your reasons for attending college and a description of how you plan to utilize your education in the future.
3. Provide a list of organizations you are or have been involved with.
4. Attach a scanned image of your applicable school transcripts. Complete copies of high school (HS and college freshmen students only) or college transcripts.
5. Please attach a current photo of yourself along with your application
California Rural Crime Prevention Task Force
13312 Ranchero Rd. #589, Oak Hills, CA 92344
Copyright © 2021 California Rural Crime Prevention Task Force - All Rights Reserved.
We are now taking registrations for Rural Crime School 2023. Please complete the online registration and payment form and once confirmed, you will be contacted regarding your placement in the school.