The California Rural Crimes Prevention Task Force is offering college scholarships to active members of the task force and their immediate families. Two $1,000 annual scholarships will be awarded.
The deadline for applications are as follows:
– Spring Semester – October 15th (Scholarship awarded at February meeting)
– Fall Semester – July 15th (Scholarship awarded at November meeting)
High school or college GPA must be at least a 3.0.
All application materials should be e-mailed to Chad Parker. If you are unable to deliver your application materials electronically, please explain your circumstances by using the above e-mail address.
1. Please complete the scholarship application available for download on the bottom of the page and send the requested information with your e-mail to Chad Parker. Please make sure the information is clearly legible in your e-mail.
2. Please attach a 1-2 page biography about yourself along with a personal statement outlining your academic goals and objectives. This statement should include your reasons for attending college and a description of how you plan to utilize your education in the future.
3. Provide a list of organizations you are or have been involved with.
4. Attach a scanned image of your applicable school transcripts. Complete copies of high school (HS and college freshmen students only) or college transcripts.
Copyright © 2021 California Rural Crimes Prevention Task Force - All Rights Reserved.